Entrust your compensation projects to my leadership
Impressive project results
I take responsibility in leading any project related to global compensation and benefit management, or I provide technical and methodical know-how to support such projects.
You will have an independent project leader at your side who, on the strength of experience, ensures clear processes and increases transparency so that the objectives are met effectively.
Benefits to you: leadership or support in the planning, development, implementation, and communication of important undertakings to see them through to a successful conclusion.
I take over management of a project in close cooperation with you. Below is a selection of projects in the area of compensation. You may be familiar with them in a similar or slightly different form:
- IPO: the Initial Public Offering requires significant changes to be made to compensation systems
- ESPP: a Employee Stock Purchase Plan is rolled out to a large number of countries
- Compliance: share-based transactions in payrolls worldwide need to adopt the latest legislation and be processed in full compliance with local regulations
- M&A: the compensation systems of newly acquired companies need to be integrated into the current structures and existing processes
- HRIT: transitioning an HR system to an HCM Cloud solution completely changes the compensation management processes
- Communications: employees worldwide need to be informed about new compensation systems
- Outsourcing: many administrative processes and responsibilities can be assigned to third-party service providers
- Global mobility: international assignments need to be carried out in accordance with the latest policies and guidelines
- Job evaluation: different job evaluation systems and methods that are in place can be standardised
Bringing multiple projects to fruition is demanding in terms of management and leadership.
I draw on my in-depth knowledge and experience to manage projects and implement plans over a range of disciplines in compensation and benefits, or I support them and contribute my knowledge and experience.
I take on the role of a Project Management Office (PMO) when various total rewards projects are being managed either simultaneously or consecutively, thus ensuring control and coordination.
In cooperation with an external partner specialising in recruiting top talent in the Total Rewards sector (compensation and benefits), I am also able to carry out executive recruitment projects.
Thanks to the depth of my expertise, I understand the requirements for all
the key roles in the field of Total Rewards. Not only do I provide support during
the recruitment and evaluation process, I also offer assistance in the areas of
organisation, succession and talent management.
As a team, we specialise in finding and identifying international Total Rewards professionals in the EMEA, APAC and North America regions. As such, we are the perfect fit for Swiss companies seeking a recruitment partner when sourcing international talent in major markets.
More information ...
You have an objective you want to achieve. It is important to set out the critical points and complete them on schedule. The process is complex, multifaceted. It must be coordinated with other plans. You want to monitor your project’s progress and view partial results that need to be presented to the decision makers in your organization. Many interests are at stake, so intensive coordination with various internal and external partners is essential for progress and alignment.
Your in-house experts are unavailable or are absent. You need a project-lead with the abilities and experience to ensure your undertaking is successful.
Project work is ubiquitous when it comes to compensation management at your company. For you, effective project management is the key to success when implementing solutions, modifying systems, or carrying out strategic plans and bringing them to fruition.